SiberDigital is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its website and services at siberdigital.com.
What Information do we Collect?
Information you provide us.
We may collect personal information from you that you provide directly to us.
- Contact Us: To contact us for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we require at least the following information: (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address.
- Request Quotation: To request a quote from us, we require at least the following information: (i) name, (ii) e-mail address, (iii) phone number, (iv) company, and (v) project information.
- Blog Comments: To submit a blog comment, we require at least the following information: (i) name, (ii) e-mail address, and (iii) blog comment.
- Electronic Newsletter: To register to receive our electronic newsletters, we require at least the following information: (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address.
- Online Purchases: When you purchase a product from us, we utilize a third-party online shopping system. To process your payment, certain standard required information includes address and credit card information. Transactions are secured via SSL encryption and credit card details will never be e-mailed. Credit information is purged from our systems on a regular basis.
- Email Information: If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone.
Information we collect by automated means.
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. For example, when you use the website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the site, such as links clicked. We and our service providers may collect this information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Information we collect from others.
We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfilment.
Cookies are files that websites send to your internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Please review your web browser’s help file to learn how to modify your cookie settings. Please note, however, that without cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website. In conjunction with the gathering of information through cookies, our web servers may log information such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to our website and the IP address and actual location of the device you use to connect to the internet. They may also log information about your interaction with our website, such as which pages you visit.
We may use Google AdWords Remarketing and/or Facebook Remarketing to advertise across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network and Facebook Network. AdWords and Facebook remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. These services allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you based on your past browsing habits. If you do not wish to see ads from us you can opt out in several ways:
We may combine the information you provide us and information we automatically collect with information from public or third-party sources.
How may your Information be Used?
We will use your information for the purpose for which it is submitted. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- To respond to user and customer inquiries and request for quotations;
- To send newsletters and promotion information that include unsubscribe options;
- To create and identify user accounts, and tailor the website based on user preferences;
- To process purchases and payments for products and services;
- To review blog post comments and feedback;
- To track and measure website usage and performance;
- To diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- To perform data analysis, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- To deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests, browsing and usage history;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt-out: You may opt-out of any future contact from us.
- Access: See what data we have about you, if any.
- Amend: Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Forget: Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Query: Raise a query or express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We do not sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user agrees and signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We may use use external parties, for example, credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
The website and services are not directed to, nor knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Links to Other Websites
How we Protect Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in best practice, security and control and to ensure compliance with any changes or amendments to the law. Any amended version will be available on the website. We suggest you visit regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Privacy Contact Details